Is RSS a disowning factory that disowns its own when need be! So much for the morality of the social & culture organisation nurturing a culture of lies and hatred.
Over the growing controversy on links with Gandhi’s assassination, RSS has disowned Godse. Well this is not the first time that RSS has disowned something, after being squared. It becomes pertinent therefore to bring forth the history of disowning by this organization, which claims itself to be a socio-cultural organization, but is the biggest threat to Indian society and its syncretic culture.
– RSS “disowns” article defending Dadri lynching
– RSS disowns controversial Nehru article
– RSS disowns Golwalkar’s book
– RSS disowns Aseemanand
– RSS disowns Mangalore attackers
– RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat disowns Sakshi Maharaj’s ‘Hindus must have four babies’ remark!
– BJP disowns RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat’s call for quota review – Even disowned what their own chief said.. 😀 http://www.abplive.in/…/bjp-disowns-rss-chief-mohan-bhagwat…
– RSS disowns Hindutva ‘fringe’
– RSS disowns controversial content by Golwalkar
The history of disowning its links with any acts of extremism is nothing new for RSS. They brazenly show their allegiance to extremist organizations and activities when in power, but cowardly retreat when squared.
And, if still you are an RSS apologist and call it a cultural organization, you are suffering from a neurotic disorder.