PEOPLE’S FORUM AGAINST WAR
NO TO WAR ON SYRIA!!
7 September, 2013 (Saturday), 2.00pm
Venue: US Embassy, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Meeting point: Odisha Bhawan, Kautilya Marg
Syria is facing a bloody civil war with tragic consequences for its people. The task before the international community is to urgently address the humanitarian crisis through peaceful means.
Instead, the USA and its cohorts are embarking on yet another suicidal war-mongering project in Syria. This cynical adventurism would have larger consequences for the West Asian region.
We join peace loving people from across the world in opposing war and calling for a just and peaceful resolution to the tragedy in Syria.
We also demand that the government of India join with other southern countries in pressing for a political dialogue and immediate ceasefire in Syria.
OBAMA! HANDS OFF SYRIA!!
They say MORE WAR, We say NO MORE!!
· Act Now for Harmony and Democracy(ANHAD)
· All India Progressive Women’s Association
· Bharat Jan Vigyan Jatha
· Bhartiya Muslim Mahila Andolan
· Centre for Policy Analysis
· Coalition for Nuclear Disarmament and Peace(CNDP)
· Delhi Solidarity Group
· Delhi Forum
· Focus on the Global South
· Intercultural Resources
· Jamia Teachers Solidarity Association(JTSA)
· Jamia Students Solidarity Association
· Kerala Indepeddent Fisherworkers Forum
· Khudai Khidmatgar
· National Alliance of People’s Movement
· National Fishworkers Forum
· National Federation of Indian Women (NFIW)
· New Trade Union Initiative(NTUI)
· New Socialist Initiative(NSI)
· Sangharsh Samvad
· Third World Network
For any details please contact Kumar Sundaram: 9810556134, Ramesh Sharma: 9818111562